Western Australia is heading for a turnaround.
This is the consensus from the expert panel (REIWA, CBRE, Herron Todd White & Resolve Finance) at a presentation to MFAA members on Wednesday.
Why? Due to these indicators;
• A turnaround in population growth – slow but steady
• Unemployment rates decreasing (blue line on graph below)
• New Infrastructure (train lines, road improvements)
• Mining sector turn around – new mines creating new jobs
• Migration decreasing as new jobs created in WA
• Shopping centres – redevelopment & new centres (Mandurah Forum, Belmont Forum, new centre linked to the airport, and Madora Bay).